BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day Four

So I'm almost done with my fourth day, and my enthusiasm is waning. As my wife has been known to say, "I want something deep fried and bad for me!" Might I add, "And I want it NOW!!!"

I'm still committed to seeing this through, I'm just not having the best time today. I knew it would happen, as it happened about this same time when I did it for a week. I haven't eaten very much of the food that's been provided me by the folks at EJ Ranch, not because I don't have an appetite but because I don't have an appetite for this type of food. I want chicken! Or a steak. Hell, even a baked potato sounds fantastic right now.

I can already see some effects of this diet on my body. My system has been uh... cleaning itself out these past two days. My diet shortly before I started this adventure was poor. We usually it well in the Morin household, but after the baby was born, we relied heavily on fast food and quick, microwaveable meals (think burritos, chicken nuggets, etc). Anyway, that is all getting flushed out now. I'm hoping that, after day seven, I'll have developed a better taste for raw foods!

0 comments: